Property and Casualty Program
The Property and Casualty Program insures member districts for
- General liability
- School board legal liability
- Activity bus accident
- and Boiler/ Machinery claims
Our property and casualty professionals work closely with both claimants and school risk managers to resolve liability and property claims promptly and fairly.
- When needed, FSBIT can also provide insurance defense counsel with significant school district experience.
- For any questions relative to Coverage or FSBIT’s Insurance Program, please contact Scott J. Blaser at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Claims Management Team consistently provides quality services to ensure that every claim is settled quickly and fairly. From start to finish, each FSBIT adjuster focuses on cost containment, ethical claims handling practices, and extraordinary customer service.
As part of that commitment to customer service, all claim file information and adjuster notes are available in real time to members via our web-based claims information system. In addition, both the Loss Control Services Coordinator and Director of Risk Management are on call 24/7 to help members with any claims emergency.
Services provided by the Claims Team include:
- Early intervention claims handling
- Consistent communication with doctors and other healthcare providers
- Consistent and timely records review
- On-site nurse consultant for medical management and complex medical claims assistance
- Negotiation, settlement, mediation, and litigation support
- Return to work and cost reduction services including bill review